The FCA today published its FCA Handbook Notice 29, which introduces the Handbook and other material made by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Board under its legislative powers on 28 January 2016. It also contains information about other publications relating to the Handbook and, if appropriate, lists minor corrections made to previous instruments made by the Board.
The Handbook Notice addresses the changes made by the FCA board yesterday to the following instruments:
- Individual Accountability (Extension of Scope) and Whistleblowing (Amendment) Instrument 2016
- Individual Accountability (Swiss General Insurers) Instrument 2016
- UCITS V Directive Instrument 2016
- Credit Unions Sourcebook (Amendment No 8) Instrument 2016
- Listing Rules and Disclosure and Transparency Rules (Miscellaneous Amendments) Instrument 2016
- Individual Accountability (Regulatory References) (Interim Requirements) Instrument 2016
The next FCA board meeting is scheduled for 25 February 2016.