The FCA has published the latest Policy Development Update – Issue 32, which summarises the latest developments since its last update and provides information about recent Handbook-related and other developments as well as an updated timetable for forthcoming publications.
This month the Policy Development Update includes an updated timetable for future publications and links to:
- Consultation Paper 16/7 Quarterly Consultation Paper No. 12
- Policy Statement 16/11 Complaints against the Regulators
- Policy Statement 16/10 Financial Services Compensation Scheme – Management Expenses Levy Limit 2016/2017
- Policy Statement 16/9 Ring-fencing: Disclosures to consumers by non-ring-fenced bodies
- Policy Statement 16/8 FCA Handbook changes regarding the segregation of client money on loan-based crowdfunding platforms, the Innovative Finance ISA, and the regulated activity of advising on peer-to-peer agreements
- Policy Statement 16/7 Future regulatory treatment of CCA regulated first charge mortgages
- Discussion Paper 16/2 CASS 7A and the Special Administration Regime Review
- Feedback Statement 16/2 Feedback Statement on Call for Input: Regulatory barriers to innovation in digital and mobile solutions
- Guidance Consultation 16/3 Primary Market Bulletin No. 13
- Final Guidance 16/3 Guidance on voluntary regress schemes under the Competition Act 1998
- Final Guidance 16/2 Primary Market Bulletin No. 12
- Final Guidance 16/1 Guidance on the FCA’s approach to the implementation of ring-fencing and ring-fencing transfer schemes
- Handbook Notice 31 (the Handbook Notice summarises legal instruments as passed by the Board and provides feedback to those instruments consulted on in a QCP or 1* Consultation Paper)
The FCA statement and the report containing the Policy Development Update can be found here.