The FCA today published Policy Development Update – Issue 33. These updates provide information on publications issued since the last edition, information about recent Handbook-related and other developments, other publications such as consumer publications, guidance consultations and finalised guidance, and an updated timetable for forthcoming publications.
This month the Policy Development Update includes an updated timetable for future publications and links to:
- Consultation Paper 16/13 Changes to the Decision Procedure and Penalties Manual and the Enforcement Guide for the implementation of the Market Abuse Regulation
- Consultation Paper 16/12 Secondary annuity market – proposed rules and guidance
- Consultation Paper 16/11 PSR regulatory fees 2016/17
- Consultation Paper 16/10 Proposed Implementation of the Enforcement Review and Green Report
- Consultation Paper 16/9 FCA regulated fees: rates proposals 2016/17
- Policy Statement 16/14 Financial Services Compensation Scheme – Changes to the Compensation sourcebook: feedback on CP15/40 and final rules
- Policy Statement 16/13 Implementation of the Market Abuse Regulation
- Policy Statement 16/12 Pension reforms – feedback on CP15/30 and final rules and guidance
- Discussion Paper 16/3 Availability of information in the UK Equity IPO process
- Guidance Consultation 16/4 Primary Market Bulletin No. 14
- Handbook Notice 32 (the Handbook Notice summarises legal instruments as passed by the Board and provides feedback to those instruments consulted on in a QCP or 1* Consultation Paper)
- Handbook Notice 32 supplement
The FCA statement and the full report are available here.