Lawrbit Global Compliance Network
Regulatory Risks are amongst the Top 3 Business Risks globally as there are multiple Laws (Central, State & Municipal level) applicable to each business. Laws are frequently changing, are complex, and involves multiple stakeholders (internal/external) to manage.
The Board needs to have oversight of their compliance and regulatory risks across the enterprise, which means understanding which Regulatory obligations map to which business processes, policies & controls.
About Lawrbit Global Compliance Management Solution (GCMS)
– Offered as SaaS, hosted on AWS with flexibilities of hosting in your nearby Region
– Build on Twin Software Architecture, GCMS integrates Tech with Regulatory Intelligence & Updates for 1,000s of Laws, Regulations from 70+ Countries
– GCMS helps businesses create a centralized framework to proactively monitor Regulatory Risks across an extensive range of Compliance obligations from all applicable Laws
– Enables Board to efficiently manage control across geography, functional, and industry mandates
– Simplifies understanding and adhering to all Compliance obligations
Tech Company Details
Legal & Regulatory Analysis
Asset Managers, Banking, Brokerages, Capital Markets, E-Commerce, Education, Financial Institutions, FinTech, Gaming, Healthcare, Hedge Funds, Insurance, Law Firms, Others, Private Equity, Technology, Telcoms
SAAS (Cloud & web-based)