Thanks for your interest in PlanetCompliance, we are very excited you are interested in working with us. We are the leading platform for analysis and insights on financial regulation and innovation. We cover and decode a wide range of regulatory initiatives and look at how technology like artificial intelligence or blockchain is disrupting the financial industry and related services. PlanetCompliance is the home of the RegTech Directory, the buyer’s guide for financial institutions and the ultimate reference for everyone interested in RegTech as well as the LegalTech Directory, the Who is Who of the movement that transforms the legal sector. We provide our audience with unparalleled insights and tools to navigate the waters of finance and regulation.
We are on an exciting journey and would like to hear from you if you’re interested in joining the ship. Collaboration can come in many forms and we would love to hear how you would like to contribute to our mission!
On the particular subject of guest posts, the answer is, Yes, we are all open to proposals where they are relevant and seem a good fit. So, if you want to write for us, check out the following information to make sure your post gets published:
- We cover a wide range of topics, but we don’t write about everything. Please understand that we are only interested in the articles related to our core subjects like RegTech, FinTech, Financial Regulation, Financial Inclusion, Innovation etc.
- We want to know the people we collaborate with. Please send us your full name, link to own blog or website, and LinkedIn profile. For the article itself, you can also include a brief bio, contact information and links.
- If your content is promoting a product, service or business, we would be happy to discuss with you options how to promote content including press releases and sponsored posts on PlanetCompliance.
- The timing of publication of your post depends on the editorial calendar, and once we have reviewed the article and that it is line with our guidelines, we will publish it, but things can change quickly, so we ask you to be patient. We will inform you as soon as possible when the post has gone live.
- Please note that we do not consider previously published content as guest post. Your articles must be original and free from copyright infringement We are happy to discuss such posts as syndicated content for a fee and are happy to discuss details if you are interested.
- The use/reprint of site content (articles, videos, infographics, etc.) including your guest post requires permission of PlanetCompliance, but we are happy for you to link to your post elsewhere.
For any questions regarding the above, drop us a line at info(at)planetcompliance.com!
Please note though that we would kindly ask you not to bother us with spam and other forms of emails regarding unrequested services. We do not need any “inbound call center solutions”, “web traffic services”, “web design” or “app development etc. If we decide it’s time to give our website a face lift, we will reach out, but certainly not to someone who has send us unrequested emails! So, please, don’t waste each other’s time. Thanks!