Contribute content to
Guest Post with Planet Compliance
If you are a Compliance or Legal Professional, Freelance Writer, Content Writer, Marketing agency, or Thought Leader you are welcome to become a Content Contributor for Planet Compliance. If you have guest post ideas that would be of interest to our Compliance and Legal audience then we invite you to apply for a Contributor account with us.
Want to write for the Planet Compliance Content Portal? Find out how it works below.
How It Works
- You fill out a quick online form Apply Here
- Once Approved you can see it in your Writer’s Dashboard
- Use the Writer’s Dashboard to upload or write your content including images
- Submit your content and wait for editor’s approval (within 24hrs)
- Once approved, your post will be published directly on the Content Portal
- You can edit and manage your content within your Writer’s Dashboard
- You can include a Bio with one website link and one social media link
- No syndicated, copied, or plagiarised content
- Guest posts should be at least 500 words and should be educational and not directly promotional
- Each post should include at least 1 link to another article published on Planet Compliance
- Planet Compliance editors reserve the right to not approve posts, edit, remove links or reword copy.
- If you are a RegTech or LegalTech firm, to publish content you must Apply Here