Is your organization finding it difficult to achieve continuous compliance as it quickly grows and scales? Is manual evidence collection slowing your team down?
As a leader in cloud compliance software by G2, Drata streamlines your SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA, FIEC, NIST Standards, CMMC, and other compliance frameworks and provides 24-hour continuous control monitoring so you focus on scaling securely.
With a suite of 75+ integrations, Drata easily integrates with your tech stack through applications such as AWS, Azure, Github, Okta, and Cloudflare. Countless security professionals from companies including Lemonade, Notion, & BambooHR have shared how crucial it has been to have Drata as a trusted partner in the compliance process.
Table of Contents
The Advantages Of Cloud Compliance Software
There are many clear advantages of using cloud compliance software. Here are some examples of how Drata helps its clients.
- Deep, native integrations provide instant visibility into a security program and continuous monitoring to ensure compliance is always met
- Drata allows companies to see all of their controls, easily map them to SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, NIST Standards, FIEC,CMMC and other frameworks to gain immediate insight into framework overlap
- Companies can start building a solid security posture from day one with Drata, achieve and maintain compliance as the business scales, and expand their security assurance efforts using the Drata platform
- Automated, dynamic policy templates support companies new to compliance and help alleviate hours of manual labor
- Integrated security awareness training program and automated reminders ensure smooth employee onboarding
- The only player in the industry to build on a private database architecture from day one, meaning your data can never be accessed by anyone outside your organization.
Working Closely With Clients To Achieve The Best Results
- All customers receive a team of compliance experts including a designated customer success manager
- In addition, we have a team of former auditors who have conducted 500+ audits available for support and counsel
- Your success is our success. With a consistent meeting cadence, we keep you on track and ensure that there are no surprises or barriers. Plus your pre-audit calls ensure you are set up for success when your audits begin.
- Drata’s Risk Management Solution allows you to manage your end-to-end risk assessment and treatment workflows. You can flag risks, score them, and then decide whether to accept, mitigate, transfer, or avoid them. Drata maps appropriate controls to risks, simplifying risk management and automating the process. Overall, it’s an integrated solution that helps you manage risk and compliance in one place
- Drata’s Trust Center provides real-time transparency into your organization’s security and compliance posture leading to accelerated sales cycles and security reviews and transparent relationships with customers and partners. Trust Center provides real-time transparency into your organization’s security and compliance posture leading to accelerated sales cycles and security reviews and transparent relationships with customers and partners
Introducing The New Audit Hub
- NEW Drata’s Audit Hub is the solution to faster, more efficient audits. Save hours of back-and-forth communication, never misplace crucial evidence, and share documentation instantly. All in one, intuitive platform. When using Audit Hub, you won’t have to switch between different tools or correspondence strategies. All interactions and data gathering can take place in Drata between you and your auditor.