Let start with a brief introduction, what can you tell us about Corizance and your RegTech offering?
Corizance is re-shaping legacy and silo non-financial risk management across high-risk industries using connected risk management platform and approach
What are some of the biggest challenges your solutions you solve for your clients?
- Customer behaviours and engagements are changing rapidly.
- Businesses are facing Increased forms of dynamic and inter-connected risks
- Risk, Compliance, Audit and Business leadership pressures and priorities are also shifting rapidly & frequently
- Current silo and legacy risk management approaches are not effective In protecting the businesses
Could you give us a use case of why a client came to you and how they are using your solution to solve their particular challenge?
The client is very keen to use one single system for their fraud and financial crime risk management but wanted to have the ability to manage other critical risks in one system for an integrated analysis, intelligence and mitigation management. Post successful demo of our system, the client was very happy to consider our system for further engagement
How would you describe the differences between your offering from others in your RegTech category?
Compared to the competition, our advantages are:
- In-built Advanced Analytics & Out of box Risk Intelligence
- Connected Risk Data in a single platform
- Advanced futuristic platform
- Data Driven & Externally focused
- Modular Architecture & Extensive Data Integration
What advice would you give to decision makers when choosing a RegTech solution such as the ones your offer?
- Solution that is driving, enabling business growth and vision
- Offering effective regulatory compliance easily
- High RoI
- User experience and convenience
- Data integration and processing flexibility
Due to the global pandemic a lot has changed in the world in the last year. How has your company changed in the in the last 12 months?
- We were able to identify significant disruptions in business and external environments to help and support in overcoming the associated challenges
- Ability to connect and work with teams and organisations globally with the power of technology and digitalisation
- Increased access to multiple markets and amplify the business opportunities and potential
Can you tell us about some of your most recent achievements or milestones you’ve reached?
CORIZANCE has been selected as one of the top 10 startups out of 300+ organisation by F10 global accelerator program to join their program comprised of multiple global and national organisations
What is drives you as company what is Corizance long term vision?
Our vision is to re-shape risk management using our unique connected approach which has received significant acceptance from stakeholders across the globe. This drives and gives us the energy and opportunity to help organisations, governments and charities to improve their risk preparedness and bottom line.
What are some of the important developments you are seeing in the RegTech industry?
- Increased M&A
- New Partnerships and Ecosystems
- Wider acceptance that Regtech is a significant business enabler if adopted properly
What’s next for Corizance?
We are currently working on new market expansion and launch of new technologically innovative products. We expect this will be our focus for a year or so.
What’s the best way for potential clients or investors to get in touch with you?
They can reach us directly at email@example.com and one of our senior team members will reach out to enquiries ASAP.