In January, the inaugural Reuters NEXT broke news to billions of people around the world. From Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg on banning Trump from the platform, to exclusive interviews with Google CEO Sundar Pichai and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, the faculty of over 150 speakers helped the world see things differently and understand it more deeply.
This December 1-3, Reuters NEXT returns to deliver a new vision for a better tomorrow.
Newly announced speakers include:
- Christine Lagarde, President, European Central Bank
- Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- Andrea Orcel, CEO, Unicredit
- Piyush Gupta, CEO, DBS Group
- Helena Lopes Caldeira, CFO, Banco Inter
- Marcelo Claure, CEO, SoftBank Group International
- Dan Schulman, CEO, PayPal
- Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO, Klarna
- Joachim Wenning, Chairman of the Board of Management, Munich Re (Group)
Drawing on Reuters global reach, curated by Reuters journalists and guided by the Reuters Trust Principles, this three-day event will bring together truly diverse voices with different perspectives, from different backgrounds, to create a space where new ideas can flourish.
The journey to a better world starts with the NEXT step. Are you joining us?
The Reuters NEXT Team
Reuters Events is part of Reuters News & Media Ltd, 5 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AQ. Registered in England and Wales: 2505735.